Basic data of the supported project
- Project Title: "Prototype, Product, Technology and Service Development"
- Project identification number: GINOP-2.1.7-15-2016-02306
- Contracted grant amount awarded to the project: 41.560.180, - Ft
- Contract award rate: 47.48%
- Planned completion date of the project: 30.11.2019.
- Subject of the contract: Development of a service methodology for the use of cloud-based systems for SMEs.
Presentation of project content
In the project, a service will be developed that will help businesses to navigate the most modern IT solutions available to them, based on cloud-based services. Cloud-based services are rapidly evolving, but for a small and medium-sized enterprise, it is often disproportionate to recognize how to make optimal use of these services and to know if their infrastructure is appropriate to use such services. Surveys show that a large proportion of SMEs are primarily concerned with the lack of knowledge as a barrier to the use of cloud-based services. In the project, we develop a methodology for survey and counseling, as well as related services for SMEs, which will enable them to join the latest technology. For this we use the available IT solutions technologically, but the novelty of the product is the service itself, which becomes unique in the market. There is currently no available service that would approach users with complexity similar to ours. It depends on the knowledge and professional capacity of the end-user that he / she relies on the services of Total Felhő Kft. At the steps of the methodology and the phases of development to be implemented on the basis of the methodology and where he takes over and executes the tasks independently.