01 - The challenge
02 - The solution
The decision-making process and predictability of cloud migration can be translated into two basic issues:
- What will my company gain from using the cloud in the short medium and long term? How does my business advantage come from this?
- What changes and expenditures do I need to make in order for migration to take place in the most optimal way?
TC2 team provides full support from the migration planning phase to the successful implementation of projects to system follow-up and operational support. The steps and elements of cloud migration are:
- Decision process preparation: availability needs assessment, cloud architecture design, architecture optimization suggestions, cost estimation, TCO calculation.
- Delivery of Proof of Concept project to validate cloud architecture, performance, integrations and costs.
- Optimization of development and operation processes, automations (DevOps).
- Design of a test and sharp system.
- Live system migration and deployment: data, configurations, DNS migration and migration to the new cloud system.
- Follow-up, regular review and optimization throughout the application lifecycle.
Related case studies
Within the framework of the large-scale cloud transformation project, E.ON wanted to modernize its systems and applications with the help of cloud technology.
Richter Gedeon has requested expert support from TC2 for application hosting developed for AWS.
DOQSYS required a higher availability and easier to operate environment that flexibly follows needs in terms of both resources and costs.
Vodafone's Hungarian subsidiary wanted to run at least 40% of its IT workflows in the cloud, looking for a strategic partner.
Transcend has asked TC2 to develop and operate its existing AWS-based platform.
Perfect Play wanted to run WordPress / PHP-based pages more efficiently and reliably.
Endless Flux Labs
Endless Flux Labs planned to migrate high-traffic news sites to a well-scalable cloud platform.
SEON faced architectural challenges for which it sought external support from TC2 experts.
See our other case studies!
Cloud optimization (DevOps)
With the move to the cloud, the development and maintenance processes and habits also change, and efficiency gains a new meaning. The size and type of companies also determine what efficiency goals arise, and these can be achieved by DevOps, ie a set of infrastructure and application development tasks.
Support and Operation services
The project never ends with implementation. Operation, system availability, operational support, and ongoing improvements and modifications during operation make the picture complete and the system or application truly usable.
In order to make appropriate business and professional decisions regarding the use of the cloud, it is necessary to know in detail the components of the cloud, their relationship with each other, business models, and professional language. At both C-level and technical level, continuous professional training, participation in trainings and obtaining certificates are essential.